Have a busy schedule? Pencil in a one-day workshop! Get your creative juices flowing, without a long-term committment. Our workshops are led by professional artists, who will work with you one-on-one.
Anyone 16 or older can register for these workshops (unless otherwise specified).
Click the workshop title for more details!
- Laser 101: Prerequisite training for anyone interested in using our Epliog 60w Laser Cutter/Engraver.
- Drum Making: Create your own heirloom, while learning First Nations traditions.
- Pysanky for the Holidays: Tis the season of giving! Make your own beautiful egg to keep, or give as a gift.
- Stained Glass: Create your own 10”x10” stained glass artwork.
- Watercolours: These one-session classes introduce you to the basic skills and techniques used in water colour painting.
- CARFAC Workshop: Explore different avenues accessible to artists to exhibit and be paid for their work.
- Evening of Art & Music: Join the Gallery for an evening of classical music and art making!
We also offer classes, where you can learn a new technique over 3-6 weeks.